- Structure of the SPEED-WDM system developed directly by Pan Dacom: display of available modules and typical application examples
- Configurations of active system cards such as transponder cards, optical amplifiers, CDC modules and management cards
- Monitoring options for the system cards by the management system
- Introduction to the graphical user interface with alarm monitoring, configuration backup and software updates
- RADIUS user authentication and other security options with HTTPS, SSH etc.
- Remote management options (in-band / out-of-band) and their implementation options
- Setting monitoring functions and performance monitoring
- Integration of the management card in an umbrella SNMP management system using a practical example
- Methodological troubleshooting on the live system
- Systematic procedure for installation and commissioning as well as interconnection and wiring of the individual system components
Dates and conditions on request
Please fill out the form below. We will contact you promptly to coordinate your individual training program and the date.